afrikan centered education
critical thinking approach
S.H.E.E.T.S. LESSON PLAN
small group think tanks
5 reasons why YOU and your children will love attending
kim afreeka village academy online school
1. We are Based In Afrika, and invite teachers from all over the World. Learning cutting edge Global Economics, Trade and Nation Building in Afrika.
2. We have an Afrikan Centered Curriculum based in authentic Afrikan and Global Diaspora History, with our newly designed S.H.E.E.T. Curriculum.
3. Students will Learn Afrikan Languages like, AKAN, IGBO, KISWAHILI, AFRIKAANS, AMHARIC, ZULU, YORUBA AND WOLOF and Afrikan Martial Arts.
4. Students would get to interact with other students in Afrika and around the World. They can join our Pen Pal Club and make lasting friendships.
5. 2 Days/ 2 Hours A Week - Classes are Creative, Interactive and Entertaining, emphasize on Critical Thinking, making the learning experience something to look forward to.
OurLesson Plan will focus on the CONTINENT beautiful
afrikan languages app
afrikan book club
pan african ideology
A people without the knowledge of their past history, origin and culture is like a tree without roots.
― Marcus Garvey
join us in all the fun!
Be Apart of A Wonderful Learning and Life Experience.
Where we Teach Black Children, Globally about their rich Roots and Culture and equip them with the skills to Navigate through the Future, Teaching Global Economics and Nation Building.
Empowering our children with the proper educational foundation, a balance of their truest history, current affairs and most possible future, will not only set them apart, it will make them soar.
Kim Afreeka - Okolieaboh, MSW,
Founder and Governess @ KAVA Online
Sign Up below to use your expertise to teach children all over the world about Afrika.
how it works
register your child
Every Week, your child gets:
video lessons, activity sheets, assignments with an interactive zoom class with a teacher and peers
progress reports sent out monthly