afrikan centered education
critical thinking approach
S.T.E.M. LESSON PLAN
small group think tanks
5 reasons why YOU and your children will love attending
kim afreeka village academy online school
1. We are Based In Afrika, and invite teachers from all over the World. Learning cutting edge Global Economics, Trade and Nation Building in Afrika.
2. We have an Afrikan Centered Curriculum based in authentic Afrikan and Global Diaspora History, with our newly designed S.H.E.E.T. Curriculum.
3. Students will Learn Afrikan Languages like, AKAN, IGBO, KISWAHILI, AFRIKAANS, AMHARIC, ZULU, YORUBA AND WOLOF and Afrikan Martial Arts.
4. Students would get to interact with other students in Afrika and around the World. They can join our Pen Pal Club and make lasting friendships.
5. 2 Days/ 2 Hours A Week - Classes are Creative, Interactive and Entertaining, emphasize on Critical Thinking, making the learning experience something to look forward to.
OurLesson Plan will focus on the CONTINENT beautiful
afrikan languages app
afrikan book club
ONLINE BANKING app
ONLINE codING app
pan african ideology
A people without the knowledge of their past history, origin and culture is like a tree without roots.
― Marcus Garvey
join us in all the fun!
Be Apart of A Wonderful Learning and Life Experience.
Where we Teach Black Children, Globally about their rich Roots and Culture and equip them with the skills to Navigate through the Future, Teaching Global Economics and Nation Building.
Empowering our children with the proper educational foundation, a balance of their truest history, current affairs and most possible future, will not only set them apart, it will make them soar.
Kim Afreeka - Okolieaboh, MSW,
Founder and Governess @ KAVA Online
Sign Up below to use your expertise to teach children all over the world about Afrika.
how it works
register your child
your child get video lessons, assignments and attend a zoom class each week
progress reports sent out monthly
weekly lesson plan
Kim Afreeka Village Academy
We are building a School in Kumasi, Ghana. This will be the site where we will host many of our online classes. If you attend our online school, you have an open invitation to come out to Ghana next Summer of 2021 to attend classes in the Village town of Yabi and learn all about Afrika first hand.